At Annex, we're passionate about Agile and embrace Agile values and principles to help us and our clients make valuable and useful things.
As a Scrum Master slash Delivery Manager at Annex, you'll know Scrum inside-out and will be comfortable facilitating all Scrum events, including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, backlog refinements, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective. You'll be responsible for helping your team(s) run like clockwork and for coaching both colleagues and clients to better understand and practice Scrum and other Agile-based methodologies.
Wearing your Delivery Manager hat, you'll be expected to communicate effectively with clients and manage project deliverables, timelines and budgets. You'll be required to think quickly and facilitate decision-making. For this role, experience managing complex projects and working within small to medium-sized multi-disciplinary teams is essential.
A desire to want to genuinely help the teams you're in and our clients is key.
- Have worked on at least 3 to 4 projects as a Delivery Manager and/or Scrum Master
- Have a passion for Agile principles and Agile-based frameworks, including Scrum
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Agile Scrum framework
- Are comfortable facilitating Scrum events and meetings in general
- Able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable using modern project management tools, including Jira or Azure DevOps
- Australian Citizen, with the ability to get an Australian government security clearance
- Scrum Master certification from Scrum.org, Scrum Alliance or other equivalent organisation
- A basic understanding of software version control concepts such as branching and environments
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of Simpson's episodes to about 1998
A bit about us
Annex is a modern digital consultancy - kicking goals and growing quickly. We’ve brought together a unique mix of talent that’s resulted in a great culture and great work.
Through our expertise and collaborative Agile approach, we help our clients design and deliver digital products and services.
Annex offers flexible working options, which allows you to work from home, in the office as well as on client sites when required. During COVID 19 restrictions Annex operated entirely as a remote office.
Annex maintains an office in Canberra, which is available for use, depending on availability and any social distancing restrictions at the time.
Full-time position, although part-time or flexible working considered.
We use Mac OS and you’ll be provided modern equipment and software to help you do your job. Our daily tools Slack, Jira, and Confluence.
Our goal is to live in a world without emails.