At Annex, we know Full Stack Developers don’t really exist. However, we understand developers want to specialise but also want some variety in their work. We believe our Half Stack Developer role hits that sweet spot.
Qualities and skills
- Team player
- Great problem solving and verbal communication skills
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Ability to build REST APIs with .NET connecting to a variety of data sources via APIs, SDKs or direct connection
- Experience writing appropriate unit tests as part of a development workflow
- Experience debugging, refactoring and optimising code
- Experience with GIT version control
- Australian Citizen, with the ability to get an Australian government security clearance
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary agile development team
- Experience developing accessible and performant applications
- Understanding of .NET essentials such as C#, entity framework, dependency injection, testing and design patterns
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience developing within Azure
- Experience with integration layer - including event-based integration patterns
- Experience with data layer - including modelling and database design
- Experience with TDD, BDD or similar
- Experience applying DevOps practices such as CI/CD and automated testing
- Experience with Drupal/GovCMS or other CMS platforms
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Platform.sh
- Experience working with or for Government clientsA bit about us
Annex is a modern digital consultancy - kicking goals and growing quickly. We’ve brought together a unique mix of talent that’s resulted in a great culture and great work.
Through our expertise and collaborative agile approach, we help our clients design and deliver digital products and services.