At Annex we deliver high quality software in rapidly changing agile environments. To do this we need test engineers that work with the team to ensure the things we build are tested when and where it matters.
Our test engineers use automation, not because it’s trendy, but because it allows us to rapidly iterate on what we build and it gives back time to the team to focus on what we are trying to achieve with our clients. Plus it’s much more fun (and less error prone!) than manually testing things over and over again.
As part of this role you will design and implement appropriate test plans involving automated and manual elements - empowering our teams to deliver high quality outcomes with our clients.
Qualities and skills
- Experience working with stakeholders to design fit-for-purpose test plans for web application testing
- Experience writing UI and behavioural automated tests for web applications using open source frameworks such as Behat, Selenium, Cypress
- Experience writing API tests using tools such as Postman and SoapUI
- Executing functional and regression tests
- Testing in browsers, devices and WCAG 2.1 accessibility
- Team player
- Great verbal communication skills
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Australian Citizen, with ability to get an Australian government security clearance
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary agile development team
- Experience testing web applications involving Drupal/GovCMS
- Experience designing and implementing performance tests, and reporting on their results
- Experience writing test reports to satisfy Government reporting requirements
- Experience integrating automated testing with CI/CD
- Experience working with or for Government clients
- Baseline Security Clearance